Who we are
Our website address is: http://dowelldept.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before attending one of our workshops or joining our community. When enrolling as a member or joining a workshop through Do Well Department you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Do Well Department website: dowelldept.com.
- Before attending our Workout Wednesday and Saturday Sweat classes, you agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga classes.
2. It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
3. Classes within the Do Well Department community may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
4. You will follow all instructions given to you by the Do Well Department teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
5. In attending classes at Do Well Department, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Do Well Department or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
6. Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
7. Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
8. We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to these Terms, if the delay was due to any cause beyond reasonable control, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, explosion, flood, storm, fire, war or threat of war, riot, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any government, parliamentary, or local authority, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or those of any third party), I.T, viruses, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labor, fuel, parts or machinery, power failure or breakdown in machinery.
9. No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing.
10. If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part will be severed from these Terms, the remainder of which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall have effect to the exclusion of any other memorandum, agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or written, between parties.
12. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States of America law and the parties hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America.
13. By voluntarily participating in any Do Well Department class, training, workshop, or other service I agree to the participant terms of this agreement including the acknowledgements below:
As a participant in yoga classes, programs, workshops, online materials, and events offered by Do Well Department during which I will receive information and suggestions about yoga, health, and fitness; I recognize that the activities I participate in at Do Well Department require physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause aggravated physical injury, and I am fully aware of and willingly assume the risk and hazards involved.
I understand that it is my sole responsibility to consult with a physician prior to my participation in any of the classes, programs, workshops, online materials, and events at Do Well Department. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in these activities.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any of the classes, programs, workshops, and events at Do Well Department I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participation in the activity. I agree to inform my instructors of any physical limitations, discomfort and or injuries before or during classes and I take full responsibility for my own actions and my own limitations.
In further consideration of being permitted to participate in any of the classes, programs, workshops, and events at Do Well Department, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive, renounce and disclaim any claim I have or may have against Do Well Department, its instructors, contractors, directors, partners, owners, and employees for loss, theft or damage of any personal property from the Do Well Department premises, for injuries or damages that I may sustain within the Do Well Department facility, and/or for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the classes, programs, workshops, and events at Do Well Department I forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Do Well Department for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts that are not intended to harm me.
14. By joining a class or our membership you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions. Failure to not read the above terms & conditions will be held against you.